The Next Big Thing Award
Look what we got!
Our lovely friend Jessie´s nominated us, thank you sooo much *purrs*
Now it´s my pleasure to give the Award to another five commendable friends
- Let´s start with the German Bastepack, a family of cats, dogs, rabbits, goats, chickens, humans and one donkey. They live in a small German village by the countryside on the brink of civilisation *giggles* Anke, the human, is a great photographer and I do adore any picture of her.
- Another Blog from Anke is Petpicturepool, it´s mainly about dogs (didn´t know there are so many different dogs, some I´ve never heard about!) but you´ll also find pictures of guinea pigs, horses and of course the beautiful landscape of German wilderness
- Miez Miez is another German blog and Wolfram another photographer I really adore. He lives with two lovely cats Lisa and Ella in a town in eastern Germany. Miez Miez is a photoblog about cats from all over the world – I have really no idea how he manages it, but any cat in the world seems to look for his camera.
- Going to Australia and the Three Aussie Cats Dugal, Wicket and McGonagall. I love following their live and adventures. Dugal is a multiple awarded Supreme Scottish Shorthair, aside from he´s soooo lovely, fluffy and cute
- Last but not least the adorable Billy The Pig, a guinea pig from Australia with more brain than most of any humans will ever own. He´s my favourite weekly reading matter, educational and he always gives me a laugh.
Here´s me posing for the award Picture
*phew* now I need an extensive nap, guess this is the longest blogpost I´ve ever written.